You are cordially invited
to our annual
Dinner & Auction
Saturday Oct 17, 2015
<![if !vml]><![endif]> <![if !vml]><![endif]> featuring
Hands Across Nations grew out of a short term mission trip to war torn Northern Uganda in 2001.
The plight of the Langi people, suffering under the attacks of brutal rebels, pierced our hearts and we have been returning to the Lira area every year.
Our volunteers provide assistance for physical, spiritual, and educational needs where God directs us.
Hands across Nations is committed to expressing God’s love to the poor and vulnerable of all races and cultures by improving their spiritual, physical and educational well being while developing ways for them to overcome poverty.
* Tickets at Akers Drug Store CHEWELAH or
* Contact Carolyn Jones:
* To reserve a table for 8 or for single tickets __$15.00/person, ($17 at the door),
* Child 12 and under $7.00
* Saturday October 17, 2014
* Chewelah Civic Center
FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN:
* UGANDA Dinner -- Taste Traditional Fare
* PACIFIC N. W. Dinner -- Clasic Local Selections
* MEXICO Dinner -- Includes Vegetarian Options
* SPECIAL VIDEO REPORT
* AUCTION: Live & Silent
* Doors Open 5:00 pm
* Dinner servered continuously 5:30 and 6:30 pm
* Special Video begins 6:30pm
* Live Auction begins 6:45 pm
* Silent Auction 5:30 -- 8:00 pm